Since 1991, Spa Technologies has been providing the spa industry with botanical and seaweed-based skin and body care products that offer our clients clinical results. Our current location for our offices, laboratory and distribution center is 175 N. Route 9W, Congers, NY 10920. This is our second year of operation here. Below are key facts relating to our business profile:
- Celebrated 20 years in business this past April.
- Servicing upscale hotel resort spas and medical spas; retail boutique chains
- Providing advanced education in anti-aging skin care and hydrotherapies
- Creating advanced skin regimens and body programs for the spa industry.
- Providing private label product development for many companies including the PGA National (Waters of the World—currently active), Nordstrom’s Spas (1994-2000), Hyatt Corporation’s Stillwater Line (2001), Natural Body (1994-current), Montage’s Advanced solutions (2003-present), Lymphoderm medical lotions (1997-present) distributed to rehab and medical centers, ASiRA products for the Radisson spas 2001-2008 when brand was sold; Gene Juarez chain of Spas (1995-present).
- Laboratory formula development for signature products and medical strength therapies
- We have a patent pending on our featured Oxygenated Renewal Complex
Our top active current accounts include the Montage chain of resort spas in Laguna Beach, Beverly Hills and Deer Valley Utah; The Breakers in Palm Beach, Mandarin Oriental New York, The PGA in Palm Beach, Boca West Country Club Spa, Lymphoderm in Palm Beach Gardens, Gurney’s Inn Montauk NY (the only thalasso spa in North America), Mandarin Oriental Hotel NYC, Hyatt Andaz NYC, Chatwal Hotel NYC, Lodge at Four Seasons @ Lake Ozark (Spa Shiki), Gene Juarez ($80 million chain of spas), The Cliff House Resort in Ogunquit ME, Casa Colonial in the Dominican Republic.
Among our medical spas are the Beauty Medical Spa in Englewood NJ, the Adirondack Aesthetic & Art Med-Spa, Vita Med Spa Roslyn NY, Melange Med Spa Blauvelt NY, La Piele Med Spa in Huntington, NY, Nova Medical Urgent Care and Medical Spa Complex in Ashburn VA.
Lastly, the principals of the company have conducted numerous seminars and speaking engagements in the industry countrywide. We have also had articles published and we are a source for journalists when writing articles on skin care and spa services. Dan Fryda founder and president has also written the only book on the therapeutic uses of marine algae and seawater in English entitled: The Ocean Within. The book is scheduled to be released online beginning this Fall.
For further information, contact Dan Fryda or Anca Saladie at 845-589-0000.